Time 4 my annual social media shutdown 4 the holidays. Thank y’all 4 hanging around, patiently waiting, during my 3 YEAR BREAK–and for pushing me to get back at it. Just some updates in case you’re wondering about upcoming books while I’m away…
- Between January & March – Welcome Back, My Love: A Strong Family Novella (Romance Fiction)
- April – A Billionaire Affair (Romance Fiction)
- October – Mistress for Hire (Fiction)
- October – Tempting the Billionaire (Romance Fiction)
- Yes, at some point there will be a follow-up to Want, Need, Love answering which of Mona’s sisters tames Hunter and giving y’all a little more of those beloved aunts Winnie and Millie (Hey there, bye there!). Also, in my novella Just Say Yes: A Strong Family Novella (Now available wherever eBooks are sold 🙂 ) Mona and Anson make an appearance and there’s a scene where Mona catches a small but telling moment Hunter shares with one of her sisters. Pure chemistry? YES! A reveal of which sister? No. Not yet. Sorry.
For any other questions about any of my books please peruse this site or I can answer it in 2018 when I return online.
Other than that, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Blessed Kwanzaa!
(Oh, and buy books as a gift and encourage folks to read!)