My newest romance, RED HOT, has been nominated for a Romantic Times’ Best Book Award in the category of Best Multicultural Romance. This is my third nomination and I am very honoured, especially with the large number of African-American romance released in 2012 alone. Very happy. Very proud. Feeling very blessed.
Also: I am just honored to be nominated. 😉
Congratulations to the other nominees in the Best Multicultural Romance category:
- Deception by Naomi Chase
- Courting Justice by Brenda Jackson
- Pretty Boy Problems by Michele Grant
- Forever by Rochelle Alers
Also, big congrats to the nominees of the Best Multicultural Fiction category. MISTRESS, INC. did not get the nod, but I am very happy for those who did:
- Forever Soul Ties by Vanessa Davis Griggs
- A Wish and a Prayer by Beverly Jenkins
- The Reverend’s Wife by Kimberla Lawson Roby
- The Secret She Kept by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- Another Man Will by Daaimah S. Poole
- Almost Doesn’t Count by Angela Winter
For more of the many categories/genre nominees, please visit the RT site.
UPDATE: I won, y’all. My second RT win. I’ve known since February and I’m happy to finally announce the good news. This is huge. I’m happy. Not AT ALL ashamed for chinning and grinning all over again. –N.